After-Hours Emergencies: 470-306-2652
Amanda Sengel, DDS
Dr. Amanda Sengel is a Board Certified Pediatric Dentist and has a passion for helping children, especially those with disabilities and special needs. She enjoys working with children of all ages, educating them on proper dental care, and seeing them cultivate good habits. Dr. Sengel earned a Bachelor's degree in Biology from William Jewell College in Liberty, MO. In 2006, she graduated with her Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry in Oklahoma City. Dr. Sengel completed her Pediatric Dental Residency at the Medical College of Georgia in 2008 and feels confident in her abilities handling kids with special needs due to the experience she gained at Children's Hospital of Atlanta during her residency. She is excited to have the opportunity to enhance your child's smile!
A Few Fun Facts About Dr. Sengel:
* She loves to play tennis.
* She was born and raised in Oklahoma (with 2 sisters!)
* She's married to Phin and they have an adorable rescue Boxer named Kingston.
* She played soccer growing up and all through college.
* She's a proud owner of Jeep Wrangler (her second one!).